3 days in Barcelona

Hello, I'm Derek. Welcome to the blog I have created about Barcelona.

Here we will talk about what you can do during 3 days in Barcelona, we will talk about 3 great sculptures that you can visit during these 3 days.
A recomendation is: If you gone to Barcelona on Agoust, It will be very hot  ad sunny so don't forget to get you sunglases, sun cream and cap.
Day 4
On the fourth day, I could not miss the Arc de Triomphe, a very beautiful place, where there were many tourists. Near there, there were many places to eat, without thinking I went to one.

Unlike other Triomphe arches this is character military. This monument was created in 1888, compared to the one in France it was made later.




Day 5
Day 5 was a lot of fun,
Near Passeig de GrĂ cia, there is the Palau Montaner, a place where if you go inside you can see marble mosaics that decorate the floor and medieval-style decoration sculptures that frame the doors. Since 1980, the building has been the headquarters of the central government delegation in Barcelona.




There was not much to see in the Palau Montaner, so I decided to go to the Plaza de Catalunya, there was a very nice fountain, where there were many pigeons near it. We had a great time.





Day 6
The last day was the most beautiful, how to forget when we were walking and looking at how wonderful the monumental square was. Inaugurated in 1914, it is the last square where bullfights were held in Catalonia in 2011.



It was very nice, but I wasn't going to be there all day, so I decided to go for a walk on the beach. We walked through Barceloneta, we saw the sunset and without hesitation we went to take photos. It was a very nice farewell to Barcelona.
But at 11 I have to leave to the hotel because If I stay awake I'll be tired an I have to leave early to get my flight to Madrid.





Comments