Hi, I'm Carolina.
Welcome to my blog.
Here I'm going to explain what I did in 3 days in Barceloa and also I'm going to give some recomendations.
If you are going to Barcelona on holidays, I will buy the tickets early (January - April), because the tickets are more cheapest.
Day 1
The fist day I wake up at 8 to go to Basílica de la Sagrada Família, better known as Sagrada Família. But fist we did a stop on Starbucks (next to Sagrada Família) to have a coffee.
Sagrada Família was disigned by Antoni Gaudí. An intrestig fact about this basilica is that they started building it in 1882 and to this day is not finish yet.
This church was an important biblical figure, Gaudí want to reflect the life of Jesus in this monument.
If you gone to Sagrada familia, I would go early, becasuse if you go late there is many people.
At 2 I did a stop to eat. I have to admit that the restaurants in Barcelona are very expensive, but also are very delicious.
If It rains, I will stay at the hotel and could not go to visit my next stop. Fortunally It didn't rain and I went to the Gothic Quarter.
At 3 I start walking again and I found out that I was walking without aimlessly. But I found that I was on the go Gothic Quarter.
It's called Gothic Quarter because most of the buildings that are there were buil in the 19th and 20th century.
Day 2
On day 2, I wake up at 9 and I get my coffee and I start walking to go to the Music palace.
This place is an auditorium. The architect was Lluís Domènech i Montaner. This monument with architectural elements of modernist baroque character.
I spend the hole morning and then I just went home.
Day 3
On day 3 I wake up at 8 and I went to Passeig de Gràcia visit La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Casa Milà better known as La Pedrera was disigned by Antoni Gaudí. This building was a residencial house for the Milà familia.
Now you can visit Casa Milà
Then I just walk to Casa Batlló.
The building was built in 1877 by Emili Sala i Cortés (one of Gaudí's architecture teachers). This buildings was open to the public on 2002 and it have wifi and you have audioguide. It's one of the best cnservatins in Europe.
Comments
Post a Comment